Forward Communications specialises in internal and external communications including strategy, brand awareness, change management and positioning. Whether it be to handle overflow work, or to manage an entire project, Forward Communications acts seamlessly as an extension of your team to deliver excellent results. Forward Communications has access to a network of communications professionals throughout Australia to ensure we’re fully resourced at all times, however, we limit client numbers to ensure high service standards.
Forward Communications was established more than a decade ago and has provided services to a number of large companies and government agencies. We’ve worked with companies such as Carlton & United Breweries, Heinz, Dairy Farmers, National Foods, Origin Energy, Xstrata, Peabody, TJM Equipped and RailCorp NSW.
- A reliable resource you can turn on and off at will
- A highly professional team that can hit the ground running
- Experienced in both consultancy and in-house environments, which means we get “culture” and get “knowledge” quickly
- We’re mature practitioners so nothing fazes us
- We’re here to make your life easy
- We are here to make you look good – it’s about you, not us
- We’re the general “go to” people
- No budget to hire someone? Use us when your work overflows and you have a lot going on (after an initial project, you can turn us on and off at will knowing we would have built some corporate knowledge for next time should the need arise)
- A great flexible, no strings attached resource for when AGMs, Annual Reports, Events and other Special Projects etc are putting pressure on you and your team
- Excellent for mentoring junior staff if you don’t have the time
- We roll up our sleeves and get the job done. No time wasted on lengthy and wordy proposals – it’s all about efficiency, efficiency and efficiency. We agree on what needs to be done with you and we’ll do it
- See us as an extension of your team
- Use us in-house or as the invisible (or visible) freelancer. We can be your mentors and fellow strategists or the general dog’s body that does the work you don’t have time (or want) to do.